10.24.2007

Love those Lucy TShirts

I *love* Lucy T-Shirts! They’re inexpensive enough to wear to the gym and not feel guilty about getting sweaty, yet fashionable enough to wear out in public and not feel like you’re out in public wearing gym clothes.

As a girl that’s a standard XL on top, Lucy’s XL t-shirts (long and short sleeve) are the perfect size. Their cut and curve fit my bod perfectly without making me feel like I’m being shrink wrapped. Plus, the fact that the short sleeve version hits exactly mid-upper arm, and bottom of the shirts hits just right below the top of my pants makes for a very complimentary cut on anyone that is conscious about their upper arms or tummy.

The one caveat: Make sure the t's are actully the Lucy brand-as Lucy does carry other brands as well.

Huge thumbs up!

No comments: